Cannot login to Mojang at all

I've tried logging into Mojang so many times, to redeem any codes, but no matter what, I just can't. I can use the login page with Firefox and Chrome, but still cannot logon.

The server will always redirect me to:

http://account.mojang.com/terms

https://account.mojang.com/me/challenge

They will keep redirecting multiple times, then just plain deny access.

After this happens, I try gojng to scrolls.com, and there it tells me I am logged in. I try clicking settings, but it just redirects me to the above addresses again. I'm really pissed at this, because I have logfed on using my phone with no problem before, why am I having A problem now? Could someone help?

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

This is now an abandoned project.

Now taking in commissions - please do check it out on my tumblr!

Are you still having problems logging in? I tried to log in on my second computer and had a similar, but not exactly the same, issue. I tried open the page in an incogneto window in chrome and tried logging in, and this time It allowed me to answer the security questions (you set these up when you migrated your account, right?). I really hope this might work...

Yes. YES! Mwahahahahaha!

Try deleting your cookies or using another browser. I got caught in that weird loop the other day too. If I can figure out what causes it, I'll let the web devs know.

@raiu_tree Yeah I've set up a,challenge and all. But I'm still having a bit of problems.

@Marc I tried deleting my cookies, but I'm stuck at a loop again. Scrolls.com tells me I'm logged into my browser site after it, but the web I want to go to is the settings one, and it won't let me through. Because the challenge page never loads...

Last edited by JayJay: 7/10/2012 4:41:48 AM

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

Can you access any of the other pages besides settings?

I can go nowhere. When I clear my cookies, and can migrate my minecraft account again or reset my password. Other than that no... Not even the challenge page 

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

Im having this exact same issue. My account is brand new (I made it for Scrolls, specifically), and i just get the redirect loop on Chrome (My primary browser), IE, and Firefox. I've cleared my cookies on all three, and still no luck. 

It's interesting how this has never happened to me, yet it seems to be a real issue for a lot of other people.

You should try opening it in a private browsing window in your favorite browser or Internet Explorer.

Well I just restart my computer, delete all cookies on firefox, and try again, to no avail...

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

What's wrong with it? HP said my laptop was unfixable, it turned on a month later with no issues.

Macs I think are better for EMail and general surfing the Internet, although PCs are definitely better for gaming and processor intensive tasks.

My hard disk is busted. So yeah, no more data for me.

Right now, I'm using Vista on my Mac. The Firefox and Chrome is not working for my mojang login, and internet explorer fails to open the challenge page.

I really am quite frustrated, I have forgotten the date of birth I entered for my Mojang account, and my Minecraft account has been migrated there! I filed a support ticket, but Mojang has yet to answer.

Well, thanks for the feedback and support!

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

I think the thing here is that I cannot access anything other than the login screen. I try logging in using my migrated account in www.minecraft.net.

Then I go to profiles...
    It tells me to go to my mojang settings page to edit stuff.
    I click on that.
    No weird loop yet...
    Oh there it is.
    Then it tells me that the explorer cannot open the page.
    I've tried viewing it using a cached page, but then I have to log in again, and I get the same problem.

I'll never get a code if the login keeps trolling me like this...

If you want a screenshot, here you go:

OH wait I can't take screenshots with my bootcamp, for some reason, sorry!

I can only tell you that the cached version of the website tells me to login, even though I'm already logged in in the top right corner.

Last edited by JayJay: 7/11/2012 5:00:25 AM

ChocobosGoKweh - Scrolls
    ALC Phoenix - LoL

Sorry if this is being bumped but, My account has been keylogged and migrated. Now I cant change the password on minecraft.net only on the mojang website, But it comes with this stupid challenge page, And I cant remember anything from it! Nothing! 

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes