That's right, the Scrolls development team - headed by Jakob Porser - is back in action after a brief vacation! So, what's in the works now that our favorite developers are front-and-center? How about...
- Deck Builder overhaul! New sorting options. New search options. Scrolls will be zoomed in on mouse over instead of with a click. Unit scrolls will display the graphic of the summoned unit directly in the Deck Builder.
- In-game chat!
- A store! Playing matches gets you gold. Gold gets you new scrolls!
- Quite a few scroll tweaks!
- Some never before seen scrolls will be added!
- New scroll design! Information about scrolls type and rarity will be added along with better information about buffs/debuffs on the summoned unit.
- Ranking! In the beginning, all multi player matches will affect a players rating, but expect that to change at a later date to allow for friendly matches with nothing “on the line”.
- Bug fixes!
That's no small amount of features planned! While it is not currently known if these updates will come to the fore all at once, or in installments, it is believed that we will begin seeing these exciting updates in approximately six to ten days.